Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Well, if you consider casual sex as a date, the yes.
2. Did you marry someone from your high scho...ol?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No, but I did drive a car into a pool
4. What kind of car did you have?
5. What kind of car do you have now?
No cars, just trucks
6. It’s Friday night...where are you? (THEN)
Football game or at the pool hall.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (NOW)
Checking out the senoritas in the village or running through the jungle naked. Sometimes fishing. I prefer the senoritas with margaritas.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Meat truck driver.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Job? Ah daan need no stinking job!
10. Were you a party animal?
I was a hound dog.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Nope. I was very direct. No need to flirt
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
Ha ha ha.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Yes, a couple of times
15. Can you sing the fight song?
Me and the crew didn’t sing about fighting.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)
This one dude from history class. I was always stoned so don’t remember his name. But he was a Vietnam Vet and he told history the real way, didn’t worry about being PC.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
At the bar down the road
18. What was your school's full name?
Robert E. Lee. We didn’t have no lessons on “Civil War.” It was all about the “War of Northern Agression.”
19. When did you graduate?
I ain’t sayin. But it was well AFTER Betty graduated.
20. What was your school mascot?
Did we have one?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Only if I could get Suzanne to drop her panties. She was the one I couldn’t get.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
It was stupid.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Only if Suzanne will come and drop her panties.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Most of them are dead, in jail, or hiding in Honduras.