Monday, April 25, 2011

If ya want a good budget hotel in Belize City, I give this one a for sure "thumbs up."



Hey ya’ll. One thing a lot of travel guides say about visiting Belize, is to limit your time in Belize City. This is one of the few things I agree with them. However, if flying in or out of the country, doing business, attending to medical care or the University, it is often necessary to stay in “The City.”


If you scroll down my blog you will find a review of one hotel near the Swing Bridge. Here is my review of another Bachelor Inn, abother nice budget hotel that is in town, but a bit out of the hectic center of town.




 
Bachelor’s Inn is a budget hotel on Bachelor Road to the north side of town. I have stayed there several times. Ms. Nancy provides a good price for rooms that have a separate bedroom and living room. Prices vary on the specific rooms, but I usually get one with A/C, TV, microwave and refrigerator for about $65BZ. That is not a bad deal when in The City.


I saw a website before but can’t find it right now.



Belize City is a wild wild town, good budget hotels are hard to find. You can pay top hat if you want, but I don’t do that very often. And Bachelor’s Inn has clean rooms, good service, and a safe enivornment. In my opinion, Bachelor’s Inn has a very good price for the money. Of course, I'd always like to pay less, maybe I can get a repeat customer discount...  Only thing I would add, and this goes for both budget hotels and top shelf, bring bug spray and spray your room before putting in your luggage. That goes for almost ANY hotel in Central America.  



Here’s a couple of pics from the roof lounge, which is a very cool place to relax and have a lil beverage.





 
The location, as I mentioned, is very convenient for any business or visits to the medical centers, University, or traveling quickly in and out of the city.  It’s a few minutes ride from almost anything in town, but still out of the hectic and more dangerous areas on the south side of town

Let me know what ya think.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post. If you are in Orange City Iowa and looking for the best and most affordable hotel then do visit this link.
    Cheap hotel suites orange city Iowa

    ReplyDelete